If you read my post the othet day you may have seen that I made dh a pair of shorts from an old pair of trousers that he didnt wear much anymore. With the lower part of the trouser I made him a large wash bag.
I am not the best at crafty bits but I do my best! I wanted it to have a waterproof lining and I found an old laundry bag I never used and I cut that up. It had a floral design, not very masculine! But it does the job and you cant see it anyway. The drawstring that was already at the end of the trousers forms a natural tie. Dh was very pleased with it anyway and it only took about an hour to do :)
|The finished product!|
|Showing the lining-so pretty! ;)|
|The drawstring was already attached to the 'trouser bottom'|