Wednesday, 21 December 2016

Goals For The New Year

New Years Resolutions don't seem to be very popular anymore, but I love setting myself goals for the coming year. It gives me something to focus on and work towards. I will do a round up of the last year and celebrate the last year as this one comes to a close as well as make plans for the next one. I don't always complete my goals but I like to feel like I'm moving forward and I like a challenge!

Has anyone else completed any challenges this year or making any goals or plans  for 2017? I'd love to hear if you are :) I'll share mine soon. Right must get going, today I am working til 2pm, then walking my Cinnamon Trust dogs then on to medicate my friends cat then home to have a tidy up etc then driving to town to pick up dh from the bus station as he's been away for a couple of days.

Have a good day :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gillie. That is exactly how I feel. No resolutions just goals. One goal is to get back on top of our allotment after such a bad year this year but my main goal is just to achieve one small thing every day of the year and not to waste one day. Hope 2017 goes really well for you. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great goals! I find i have to go to the allotment all the time otherwise it just gets overwhelming if it starts getting out of control. G:)

      Delete
  2. Goals are the way to go i think, i have many goals this year but no resolutions :D sammie xx

    ReplyDelete