Monday, 5 December 2016

Flea Market

Hello! Its so wet and cold this way. We had a few lovely frosty mornings but now it's back to gray and  dreary which is a bit depressing to be honest!

This weekend we went to a local flea market and it was FREEZING! Really cold wind. We were there for about 3 hours and the main things we got was a ww2 officers canvas fold up bed in very good condition for £12 and dh also found me a Ww2 Domestic Poultry Keepers Ration Book. I Haven't seen one before. I know that if you kept chickens you would forego your egg ration for a chicken feed ration but I never knew feed haf it's own ration book. Does anyone know anything about this or know anyone that had one? I only paid £5 for it and I think it's a gem!

I'm feeling a bit washed out this evening so I'm having a cup of tea and an early night.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you found some great items for your collection. Hopefully you'll get some sunshine soon! Pat

    ReplyDelete