Sunday, 24 January 2016

A More Relaxing Day

As hoped, we have had a more relaxing day today. Starting with porridge with some oats I found at the back of the cupboard that caused dh much excitement as he loves porridge and I thought we'd be run out of oats :)
It's pretty damp here today. Not raining just wet and pretty miserable so we walked to the allotment and back to have  a look at it. We couldn't do any digging as the ground is saturated but we made plans and walked a good 3 miles which was nice.
Dh is continuing sorting out his office. He's spent this afternoon selling bits on Ebay and after tidying up I kept him company reading Golden Pavements and started my new Evacuation book also.
We then went for another walk as I had to post a couple of bits. We're now in for the evening. I'm looking forward to challenging dh to another game of cards. He beat me last time!
All in all it's been a pretty relaxing day and I'm off now to make a cup of tea :)

4 comments:

  1. I love to read about your days and what you and your husband have done.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Enjoy your books, they look so interesting.
    Pam in TX. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. I stayed awake far too late reading Golden Pavements. Regretting it this morning!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had the best kind of day; relaxing and enjoying your home. Have a great week, Pat

    ReplyDelete