Sunday, 20 December 2015

We're Going Back To The 80's

Back in July I read an article about some brothers who recreated childhood photos as adults as a present for their Mum. The  photos were brilliant so i came up with a little plan. As my sister and nieces would be over this Christmas I thought we could do the same. I suggested it to my sister's and a plan was formed.

We chose the original photo, bought/made the clothes for both my sister and nieces and this afternoon both my sisters and nieces will recreate that photo. We will then  frame them in vertical frame, the original at the top, us recreating it below and my sisters children doing the same. I think it's  a nice idea and i hope  they'll love it.

After that it's on to a typical British Panto!

The original photo 

DH painted this design. He's pretty arty!

I made the cushion covers and dh painted the design.

4 comments:

  1. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT FUN IDEA.I LOVE UNUSUAL IDEAS FOR GIFTS
    BEST WISHES TARA HAMPSHIRE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi gillie,refreshing idea.....cute pic and great art work -JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Dh has to take all the credit for the art :)

      Delete