Friday, 25 December 2015

A Christmas Story

Hello, and Merry Christmas everyone. I'd like to tell you about a Christmas tradition in my parents house.

This is called 'the house'. My Grandpa made it (sadly he is no longer with us) and it is about 40 years old.

The only repairs it has ever had is a new roof about 15 years ago. The roof is magical and opens up. Every Christmas Santa fills the roof with presents so that us Children (not so young now but he still does it!) can  enjoy  a little treat every now and again from now until the  new year.

This year, my nieces will  enjoy The House. They don't know about it yet so it will be  a nice surprise when my sister shows them it's treasure.

Merry  Christmas!



xGx

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas. The house is amazing! Enjoy your holiday.

    ReplyDelete