Sunday, 14 June 2015

A Slow Sunday


Today has been a lovely day. I've just stopped butterfly looming to write this post.  Dh is sitting with me building models.

Our new addition, Burt, has been very playful. 

 We went to the allotment in the morning.  After lunch of eggs on toast we went out for a walk. It was from my 'local walks' book.  It was a lovely walk although it had some steep hills and was quite muddy in places!

There was a long climb at one point but the views were lovely at the top. 

We had to cross a couple of gullys.

I made a soup for dinner which we had with bread rolls. Now we're just sitting,  crafting and watching The Darling Buds Of May and in a sec, I'm going to make a cup of tea. Perfick! ;)

xGx

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delightful.
    Blessings Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your times at home when you are young. It sounds like you had a wonderful evening. As you get older, life seems to get so busy. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete