Saturday, 13 June 2015

A Hectic Time!

Hello :) I've been awol for a bit as things have been a bit mad recently.  In the last few weeks we have:

* Adopted a rescue cat including having our home check. 

* Celebrated my birthday. 

* Gone to a former boss' retirement party which involved an overnight stay as it was a bit of a trek.

* Done extra hours at work to cover someone who was away. 

* Helped Dh's mum move house. 

So it's been pretty busy.  I've also spent a lot of time in the kitchen as dh and I have bought our rationing experiment to a close but I have been doing exciting new things in the kitchen in the last week,  if anyone is interested in eating a more unprocessed diet then you might be interested in some future posts I am going to do.

Today, I was up early doing a bit of a clean.  We have guests visiting later and are going out to dinner.  The weather is not very good so I don't know if I'll get down the allotment or not.  Have a good  day everyone! 


6 comments:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday to you. Photographs of the cat are very much required. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always try to eat an unprocessed diet, so I shall look forward to your coming posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday, we have a birthday the same time of year.
    I would love to see a photo of your dear cat, hope it is settling well.
    We too eat an unprocessed diet so I will be interested in what you are making.
    Fondly Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. I tried to post a photo earlier but it wouldn't load. I will try again! I look forward to sharing my foodie antics x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to hear from you. I missed reading your blog while you were awol. My Lilly is a rescue kitty; it's great that you adopted a cat. Please send pictures when you have a chance. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have been busy!
    More belated happy birthday wishes from me too. Look forward to your cat and food pictures

    ReplyDelete