Tuesday, 19 May 2015

A Royal Night Out

On Sunday Night Dh and I went to see A Royal Night Out and absolutely and thoroughly enjoyed it. 



The story,  I believe, is loosely based on actual events where the Princess Elizabeth snuck out of Buckingham Palace to celebrate VE day with the crowds.

Dh and I loved everything about this film. Firstly, as it was set in the 40s the outfits were fantastic, the cars were amazing as was the setting and the dancing! !  It's a totally feel good film with that British sense if humour that I love. I got sucked into the atmosphere of the film and truly believed I was there Celebrating with the people.

Dh and I are lucky enough to have an independent cinema a short drive from our house. Sadly, it's never very busy but dh and I always go there to see films. It's cheaper than the big corporates too!

I will definitely buy this film on dvd. The music was fab too. If you want to see this film I'd say go and see it at the cinema for the best effect and be taken back in time to a night we'll never experience again!!!

If you've seen it let me know what you thought! !!

xGx

1 comment:

  1. I really can't wait to see it. Unfortunately, with no babysitter on hand I will probably have to wait for the DVD. X

    ReplyDelete