Wednesday, 27 May 2015

A Relaxing Evening To Aid Sleep


Just a quick post tonight. I'm having a lovely week off work.  Dh has still been working but he has taken some time off so we can spend some time together.  We've done some nice walks,  I've spent a lot of time at the allotment and it's looking great. I've also been a bit lazy too! I have done some deep cleaning of the porch and front of the house which I've been wanting to do for some time.  I also sorted out our wardrobe and have managed to get a couple of bags of clothes to drop at the charity shop.  

However, the last couple of nights I have been having trouble sleeping. I had terrible trouble for many months with all my work stresses some time ago but since I left it has been much better so I don't know why the problem has reoccured. So, tonight I am making a special effort to relax and wind down to hopefully get a good night's sleep tonight.  I am sitting in the lounge with the soundtrack to A Royal Night Out on as it arrived today! I've made myself an Ovaltine as recommended in the 1947 Housewife magazine I am reading and I have a gentle reading light on. It's very relaxing and I shall be off to bed soon. Night all.


No comments:

Post a Comment